Centrally located in Washington state three hours from Seattle; two hours from Spokane; three hours from
Portland and 40 minutes from the Tri Cities Eagle Lakes Lodge is ideally situated.
FROM WESTERN WASHINGTON –
1. Head East on Interstate 90 to Vantage
2. Cross the Columbia River at Vantage and exit right (South)
3. Go 1/2 mile to junction of State Hwy 26 and proceed due East to Othello
4. Go approx 40 miles to the intersection of Hwy 26 & Hwy 24 to Yakima (Evergreen Implement will be on your right & the Exxon station on your left)
5. Take a right hand turn off the hwy and jog down to the stop sign. Take a left at the stop sign onto Hwy 24
6. Follow Hwy 24 approximately 5.4 miles to Sagehill Road
7. Turn left on Sagehill Rd and go 2 miles to Eagle Road
8. Turn left onto Eagle Road and follow it approx 0.8 of a mile to the ELR sign and take a left through the orchard to the Lodge entrance.
FROM SPOKANE –
1. Head West on 1-90
2. When you get near Ritzville, take the Pasco exit going South on Hwy 395
3. Continue South on Hwy 395 until you come to the Cunningham Rest Stop on the East side of the road
4. Go West on Hwy 26 into Othello
5. At the intersection with Evergreen Implement on the left & the Exxon Station on the right, take the left turn to Hwy 24, Yakima
6. The road will make a jog down to a stop sign. Go left at the stop sign onto Hwy 24 heading south
7. Follow Hwy 24 South 5.4 miles to Sagehill Road.
8. Take a left on Sagehill Rd and go 2 miles to Eagle Road.
9. Take a left on Eagle Road (at the ELR Lodge sign)
10. Go 0.8 of a mile to the Eagle Lakes Ranch sign and take a left through the orchard to the top of the hill and into the Lodge entrance.
FROM TRI-CITIES –
1. Take Hwy 395 North to Hwy 17 North, heading towards Moses Lake/Othello
2. Go 6.7 miles on Hwy 17 to the Connell Cut-Off–junction of Hwy 260 & Hendricks Road
3. Turn left on Hendricks Rd, go approx 8.6 miles until you come to a stop sign
4. Turn right on Sagehill Rd, go 2 miles to Eagle Road and turn right
5. Go 0.8 of a mile on Eagle Rd, then take a left at the Eagle Lakes Ranch sign through the orchard and follow this road into the Lodge entrance.
FROM MOSES LAKE –
1. Go South on Hwy 17 toward Othello
2. Go past the 2nd Othello exit 1/2 mile and take a right on Bench Road
3. Go through the stop sign, keep going straight to 2nd stop sign, take a left on Hwy 24 (Bob’s Korner will be on your right)
4. Go 5 miles to Sagehill Road and take a left onto Sagehill
5. Go 2 miles to Eagle Road; take a left at the ELR sign onto Eagle Road
6. Go approximately 0.8 of a mile to another ELR sign and take a left through the orchard to the Lodge entrance
FROM OTHELLO –
1. Take Hwy 24 South 5.4 miles to Sagehill Road, take a left onto Sagehill Rd
2. Go 2 miles to Eagle Road; take a left on Eagle Rd (at ELR sign)
3. Go approx 0.8 of a mile on Eagle Rd to the ELR sign and take a left through the orchard to the Lodge entrance.
If you have any questions or need further directions, please call the Lodge office at 509/488-4484 and someone wifi be happy to assist you. Copyright © 2000 Eagle Lakes Ranch & Outdoors OnLine Inc. All rights reserved.